Just a place to log my here and there thoughts.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Remind me to lose weight !!!!

Damn.. the last blog i wrote about losing weight was in August 2007, which is nearly 2 years ago and I have pretty much the same weight as of that day.

So far, I have made a few things last month to support my idea of losing weight.
  • Joining the California Gym membership
  • Sleeping less
  • Eating less at night time

Well.. let's see my weight next month but so far I am 110kg fat bastard.<06/Aug/2009>

Now I weigh 102 kg and it seems I could reduce only 8 kg. But I am glad that I now have the routines which make me more healthy and fit. One is walking/jogging of around 5km 2/3 times a week and another thing is going to driving range and hitting the balls which is also 2/3 times a week as of now. <14/Mar/2012>

No comments: